Tuesday, January 28

This accent, you just put it on


University gets so hectic in third year. If I could go back to my 18 year old self, I'd say enjoy first and second year while it lasts, it gets very busy very quickly. I remember when I used to spend so much time painting polka dots, flowers and paisley on my nails, but I've got so lazy now deadlines take priority. For lazy nails, there's one thing I love, accents. It's such an easy way to make your nails look done, without actually having to do that much! The past few birthdays and Christmas', I've asked for nail polishes. As much as I love 'out there' shades like this Models Own silver, they can be a bit much on all ten fingers and thumbs, but I don't want to leave them unloved on the shelf. Since I've started using accent nails more, I've been able to give my unloved shades a wear, toning them down with my usual colours. With that said, maybe I should put down the Fiji every day and start using the bright greens more? Can anyone tell my nail varnishes are my babies? They should be, most my first and second year loans went to buying them. Oops!

4 comments:

  1. I love this combination! Both shades are absolutely gorgeous xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such amazing shaped nails! I seriously bought those two colours of nailpolish recently actually haha. Great minds think alike! I never thought of wearing them together though, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always paint my ring finger a different colour nowadays - it's such a nice way of jazzing up a plain paint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the lilac polish.


    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_