Saturday, July 13

Room tour!


I moved into my lovely new home ready for third year of university (how did that happen?) I think I've finally got my room looking nearly how I want it to look. Obviously I unpacked my nail polishes first, and dropped and broke one sob sob, but I love the way they look on my fireplace! It really is the cosiest, girliest room ever so I'm hoping I wont turn into a total recluse because I love being in there so much! As you can see, where my make up is stored (or getting ready station, which is so much more fun to say) is painted pink, it used to be such an ugly chipped grey as you can see here, so I bought a few pink an purple tester paint pots and made it look so much prettier, fingers crossed the landlord doesn't notice/mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_