Monday, April 1

The storm is over


I'm not going to go into it too much, but March was a hard month for me. I'm so so glad it's finally over and I'm going to take this new month to turn things around and have a fresh start. Today I've filled in a bit more of my Wreck This Journal (it's nearly wrecked!) and saw this little one at a garden centre. This is a bit of a quick post I just really wanted to share these pictures! Also, what do you think of the new buttons I've put under my photo under the right side bar? Took me so long to make an add them, I now hate HTML!

6 comments:

  1. awwww the bunny is so gorgeous!! and the follow buttons looks fab- i've just added mine too and feel your HTML pain!
    Hope you have a happy April :)
    Love Rosie x

    www.everythingsrosieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest rabbit ever! i get so annoyed with HTML too sometimes, it's a pain!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, was at a garden centre and it just hopped right over! xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love the Wreck this Journal. I bought it whilst on holiday in February and love it to pieces, it's the perfect thing to just pick up and open at a random page!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_