Saturday, March 9

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion







I cannot believe I have 50 followers now, thank you so much, I appreciate it so much. I never thought anyone would want to read what I have to say, but I suppose everyone feels like that.
I bought the MUA Undressed palette and it came with the Pro Artiste Collection palette, everyone loves a good freebie! The Artiste palette has now ended up becoming one of my most used product (even the blue eye shadow - 90's fancy dress party anyone?) I hate the highlighter in it, it has a really weird texture and looks awful on my skin, but the blusher is perfect, as you can see on the photo I've hit pan pretty quickly! It is such a lovely coral pink shade, not too creamy but not too drying, and such a baragin price of only £1, I'm definitely going to try out more shades.
I think shade 4 is the same shade as the "Pink Sparkle" shade in the palette, it seems the same to me anyway. Does anyone else cringe at the word sparkle? Reminds me of childish glitter, and this quote from my favourite film.


6 comments:

  1. Those colours are gorgeous!
    I love your blog, I'm a new follower :)
    xo nathalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet :) I've followed back xxxxx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog!! New follower here, you can cheack out my blog if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your style, so cool :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. I am in love with the blusher, it is so gorgeous!!
    I'm a new follower :) xx

    beautyundressedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_