Wednesday, March 27

Blonde hair don't care


Right, so I know yesterday I posted that I was having my hair done on Friday? My hairdresser phoned about an hour afterwards to rearrange, giving me no time to back out! I really enjoyed having crazy, messy, orangey hair for a while but it got to a point when I felt I needed something a bit more grown up. (Although i'm 140% sure it will still be crazy and messy)
Unfortunately I had to have bleach put through it to get it as bright as what it is, so I'll be stocking up on some more oils soon, I repurchased the VO5 Hot Oil the other day, I'm going to get some of the Tresemme Platinum Strength range (either the shots or the mask) so I'm sure it will be back to normal average condition soon! I also took a quick terrible photo of a new ombre jumper I picked up from George in the sale, I love it. Although I do feel far far far too princessy with blonde hair wearing pink, doesn't suit me at all!
What do you think of the new colour? I can't decide yet. I kept my hood up for about 3 hours after I got home!

8 comments:

  1. I really like this! Looks very classy, and natural. If you're looking for haircare the Tresemme Split End Healing Serum is SO good, makes my hair really soft and it's cheap! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) Yeah I really need to get some treatments on it I think! xxxx

      Delete
  2. I love it! It looks so gorgeous and doesn't look harsh like blonde sometimes does, You made a good choice!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks absolutely lovely! i agree with the first comment - in both it looks very natural and with the tresemme recommendation! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new hair. And I really love oil treatments on my hair. I have some on my ends right now. I've been using virgin coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil and it's made a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh ok thank you I'll try that!:) xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_