Saturday, February 2

Blueberry





First post of February! Hello! This month will hopefully be quite good, going to the NME awards next weekend and reading week off Uni will be nice, might be able to go home for a few days.
I bought this nail varnish as I adore the Purple Prickle shade I have, and I'm pretty impressed with how long they last without chipping. I can't stop staring at the colour it's so bright. I'd definitely recommend this line of Polishes as they are such good quality for the price!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour! I am going to have to go look at the Gelly range this week now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, I prefer Purple Prickle over this shade so I'd say get that one first! :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. Hey Chloe,

    I think your blog is awesome. Defo check out a couple of shows in April! Of course you can, I don't know how good my answers will be though.

    You could eihter get to me on Twitter: @ItsMayarose, or contact me by email at.... itsmayarosefashion@hotmail.com


    Mxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thank you, I'll email or DM you sometime today :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. I still have yet to try these Gelly polishes, this is a lovely colour! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them, they're so good! :) xxxxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_